House Republicans are urging the Justice Department to investigate cyberattacks on pro-life websites as the national discourse surrounding the issue of abortion grows increasingly heated following the U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling determiningthat the U.S. Constitution does not contain a right to abortion.
Leaders from the Museum of the Bible in Washington, D.C. traveled to Greece this week to formally return a handwritten, 1,000-year-old, handwritten Gospel manuscript looted by Bulgarian troops in 1917.
The nation’s largest Catholic civil rights organization is criticizing the United States Air Force Academy (USAFA) for what it calls a “problematic” fellowship offered only to students who belong to a “gender minority.”
A former executive for Ravi Zacharias International Ministries recently shared in a live panel discussion that she regrets not "pushing harder" when sexual abuse allegations against the late apologist Ravi Zacharias first emerged.
Subscribe to this Podcast
- Subscribe to the Freedom Post, delivered every Monday and Thursday
- Click here to get the top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning!
- Republicans urge DOJ to investigate hacking of pro-life websites | Politics News
- Senators question FBI's arrest of Catholic pro-life activist | Politics News
- Orthodox Church celebrates return of stolen manuscript to Greece | Church & Ministries News
- Catholic League slams Air Force for gender ideology ‘fiction’ | U.S. News
- RZIM VP regrets not 'pushing harder' amid Ravi Zacharias scandal | Church & Ministries News
- Jamie Grace recounts being told she's ‘not black enough’ | Entertainment News