The head of the notable child discipleship organization Awana has warned that churches that do not invest in more discipleship-oriented children's ministry will be "standing on a burning platform."
With less than two months until the midterm elections, a prominent Evangelical political advocacy nonprofit looks to spend upwards of $40 million to mobilize the Christian vote.
A leading trans health association's latest guidelines omitted minimum age requirements for gender-confused youth to obtain puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones or genital mutilating surgeries, a major change from earlier editions.
California launched a $1 million website as part of the state's efforts to strengthen abortion access through a $200 million budget package funded by taxpayers.Subscribe to this Podcast
- Subscribe to the Freedom Post, delivered every Monday and Thursday
- Click here to get the top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning!
- Awana CEO: Churches must invest more in discipling children | Church & Ministries News
- Evangelical group to spend about $40M ahead of midterm elections | Politics News
- Trans care group removes age limits for sex change surgeries | U.S. News
- Queen Elizabeth II: Welby honors monarch in funeral sermon | World News
- Ukraine: Mass graves lead to calls for war crime tribunal | World News
- University halts all clubs amid legal battle with LGBT group | U.S. News
- California's $1M website tells minors how to get abortions | Politics News
- Disney employees arrested in child sex sting operation | U.S. News
- Japan: 8 million asked to flee as Typhoon Nanmadol makes landfall | World News