Indiana has passed a law that bans most abortions, becoming the first state since the United States Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade to do so.
Thousands gathered in Yankee Stadium in New York City on Saturday for Joel Osteen’s “Come Home to Hope Event” — the first time in over three years the Osteens held a large-scale stadium event due to restrictions stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Kansas City Royals pitcher Luke Weaver is catching the attention of Christian baseball fans for sharing his faith on the field by wearing a self-designed glove called the “Bible Glove.”
The mother of the 12-year-old Archie Battersbee announced the death of her son on Saturday after his life support was withdrawn.
As the Chinese Communist Party imposes restrictions on religious content in Hong Kong, a shortage of Bibles is being reported in the city where its high degree of autonomy was ended two years ago with the enactment of the National Security Law.
Subscribe to this Podcast
Warning of what he called a “clash of civilizations” throughout the world, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orba?n pushed back against criticism of his policies.
- Subscribe to the Freedom Post, delivered every Monday and Thursday
- Click here to get the top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning!
- Indiana passes near-total abortion ban | Politics News
- Joel Osteen preaches to thousands at Yankee Stadium event | Church & Ministries News
- Pastor’s son who played drums at church killed in shooting | U.S. News
- Kansas City Royals pitcher Luke Weaver sports Bible-themed glove | Sports News
- Archie Battersbee dies after life support withdrawn | World News
- Bible shortage in Hong Kong tied to China's communist crackdown | World News
- Refugees commemorate 8th anniversary of ISIS invasion of Iraq | World News
- Hungarian leader Orbán: A Christian politician 'cannot be racist | Politics News