The Supreme Court has overruled the landmark decision of Roe v. Wade, concluding that there is no constitutional right to an abortion. Here are seven reactions to the Supreme Court overturning Roe from various Christian faith leaders. They include a member of Congress, the niece of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., and the son of the Rev. Billy Graham.
The U.S. Department of Education has unveiled proposed changes to federal civil rights law designed to make it clear that protections against sex discrimination “include discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity," drawing pushback from conservatives, free speech groups and female athletes.
Subscribe to this Podcast
Billboard record-breaking singer-songwriter Katy Nichole has her debut EP following a long health battle with scoliosis.
- Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade in abortion ruling | Politics News
- ‘Honor all life’: 7 Christian leaders react to overturning of Roe | Politics News
- Biden wants to redefine 'sex' with Title IX changes, critics say | Politics News
- Allegations of sexual assault against CCM artist detailed | Church & Ministries News
- Worshiper Katy Nichole releases debut album after health battle | Entertainment News
- Working on Christian series changed actress' perspective on death | Entertainment News
- Presbyterian Church in America votes to leave NAE | Church & Ministries News