A strong majority of Generation Z and Millennials who say they have made a personal commitment to Christ do not attend church in person or online at least once a month, according to a new study.
A young adult pastor with an influential Texas church has critiqued the claim that the Bible is sexist against women, arguing that a biblical Christian understanding of women is superior to the mainstream culture.
A pro-life legal researcher does not believe a case in which Facebook had to turn over private chats between a mother and daughter to Nebraska police as part of an investigation into the circumstances surrounding the girl’s abortion could become a common occurrence in a post-Roeworld.
Conservative Christian leaders have denounced the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s recently raid on former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home, seeing it as politically motivated.Subscribe to this Podcast
- Subscribe to the Freedom Post, delivered every Monday and Thursday
- Click here to get the top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning!
- Most younger adult believers don't attend church, survey finds | U.S. News
- Liberty U names executive search firm to hire next president | U.S. News
- Church offers forgiveness after gunshots cause over 50K in damage | U.S. News
- Is the Bible sexist? Young adult pastor answers | Church & Ministries News
- Terrorists kill elderly Christian, kidnap others in Nigeria | World News
- Pro-life researcher reacts after mom charged for illegal abortion | Politics News
- Conservative Evangelical leaders denounce FBI raid on Trump home | Politics News
- 18 students allege forced exorcisms, abuse at Christian school | World News